Monday, September 13, 2010

Progress

We have our first meeting out of four with the social worker this Friday. Should be interesting. I have no idea what to expect. At least we are moving in the right direction. I feel like I need to be doing something but most of our paperwork is done. Anxiety and being impatient are an awful combination.

On another note....this weekend we got to see my Uncle and Aunt's little one year old girl they just adopted. They got back in Saturday night from China and we just happened to be up at my parent's visiting. She is so cute and the girls loved playing with her. She is doing very well bonding with her happy new parents! They have a serious case of jet lag. I know we will be the same way times 2, since 2 trips are now required for Ethiopia.

No comments:

Post a Comment