Wednesday, September 29, 2010

All Done

I'm back from my individual appointment with Susan at Blodgett. I had to fill out a paper before I went on who was in my family (brothers. sisters, parents, etc.)
 Let's just say that being a child of divorce means that my page is completely JAM PACKED!
 Susan just said "WOW! I better be on my game today."
 Needless to say we had a lot to talk about. Her pen did not run out of ink, thankfully.
 We went over each person on my list individually and I had to talk a little about each of them. Don't worry if your name was on the list. I talked nicely about you all. Mostly :) hee hee
I was there about an hour and a half total.
It was kind of fun going back over my life so far.

Justin also had his appointment at the doctors today for his physical and travel shots.
  One poke closer to our baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment